Lumberjack Camp Contract
September 3, 4716 AR
Between Rodric Regal Hightower and Magda Thornwild
- The area permitted for logging will be marked by four stone pillars, each pillar will have a circle of thorns. A green ribbon will be twined between three of the four pillars.
- For every tree felled, two will be planted.
- No more than 100 trees will be felled this season.
- No hunting will be permitted by the lumberjacks in Hightower's service.
- This contract is only valid until first snow, 4716 AR.
- Any lumbering desired after first snow must be renegotiated the following spring.
- Violation on the part of Hightower's agents will be met by a single warning, a potted thorn vine to be placed in his supervisor's rest area.
- Warnings not respected will terminate this agreement, and be met with nature's wrath.
- While the above terms are kept, the lumberjacks will be warded from any dangers of the woods other than the dangers of the falling trees.
Rodric Regal Hightower